The owner of the domain tolentinohats.com is TOLENTINO HATS, SOCIEDAD LIMITADA, hereinafter “The Company”, with legal address at Monsalves, 35, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, with tax ID ES-B90368879 and registered in Sevilla, with the number SE-117.113. The contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘TOLENTINO HATS SL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Monsalves, 35, 41001 Sevilla, Spain. Our company registration number is B90368879. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In case you introduce personal data, you accept to provide true information only and not to use fake identities.
- You accept to use this website for personal or private purposes only.
- You cannot use information or data from this website to store, transmit or distribute any content that contains viruses or any computer code, files or programs that can interrupt, destroy or damage any software, computer or telecommunications equipment.
- You will indemnify and hold TOLENTINO HATS SL. harmless from any damage, fine, or compensation for damages derived from your use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
This website and its content is copyright of TOLENTINO HATS, S.L. – © [business name] [year]. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The procedure to purchase goods at the online shop, as well as the accepted payment methods, are described under “Shopping information”
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping of the goods purchased online will be made through the appointed transportation companies and at the cost published on our website. Our shipping policy, delivery times and return policy can be found under “Shipping and Returns”.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the company and the user will be governed by the law of Spain. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this relationship shall be settled by the Courts of Sevilla.